Post-Bacc & Master's Programs
The term post baccalaureate is used to describe coursework after the completion of a bachelor’s degree. There are post baccalaureate programs designed to address the career changer, enhance ones academic credentials, individuals underrepresented in medicine, master’s level, etc. If you did not meet the premedical academic requirements during your undergraduate studies; a post baccalaureate program may be an option for you.
- University of Michigan Career Center (Post baccalaureate PiktoChart)
- AAMC’s Post Baccalaureate Database
- AAMC’s FIRST (Post Baccalaureate Financial Implications)
- NAAHP Resource on Post Baccalaureate
AAMC’s Aspiring Docs Post Baccalaureate Fact Sheets:
- How Do I… Decide if a Post baccalaureate Premedical Program is Right For Me?
- What’s It Like to… Do a Post baccalaureate Program?