Students are encouraged to take advantage of opportunities for learning outside the classroom. There are a number of resources on campus, in the local community, and beyond that enhance the educational experience and better prepare students for professional school.
Check out our Pre-Health Event Calendar for upcoming events and read more about specific opportunities below:
- Campus Student Organizations
- Off-Campus Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Minority Students
- Summer Research and Medical Internships
If you would like to request that a Pre-Health event be added to this calendar, please email Amanda Spohn your event information.
Your e-mail must contain the following:
- description of event- short paragraph 5-10 sentences
- group or individual(s) hosting event including the date, time, and location of the event
- contact information for inquiries about the event
- event flyer (if applicable)
Please allow 2-5 business days for the processing of your request. Early submission of your event details is recommended.
We reserve the right to reject requests that do not fit within the scope of this calendar.